Welcome to my character portrait gallery

For anyone who is wondering, Wednesday became 'black Wednesday' for me because I cannot draw mid-week!
In fact I'm sure the rainforests mourn Wednesday too by the amount of paper I tear through in frustration... so this is a blog for all who know what like it is to regularly shout at their pencils
Oh yes it's also all about fictional characters plus interviews with them, yeah, that too :)


Monday, October 1, 2012

Damn plans!!

New homepage posts/interviews will now be fortnightly as I'm super busy planning a wedding at the moment - argh but yay ^^

I shall however keep updating the 'visual process' tab on a weekly basis for your viewing pleasure - this weeks interview is underway but once again that whole real life business is getting in the way and demanding I go and do other things, things that involve being not in this darkened room or even at my PC - the cheek of it!

Don't worry though I've applied UV factor 'surface of the sun' so shouldn't turn into ashes upon exposure to daylight - wish me luck :D


No comments:

Post a Comment