Welcome to my character portrait gallery

For anyone who is wondering, Wednesday became 'black Wednesday' for me because I cannot draw mid-week!
In fact I'm sure the rainforests mourn Wednesday too by the amount of paper I tear through in frustration... so this is a blog for all who know what like it is to regularly shout at their pencils
Oh yes it's also all about fictional characters plus interviews with them, yeah, that too :)


Saturday, January 12, 2013

First post 2013



So how’s 2013 finding everyone? 

It’s been a bit of a slow and sluggish start for me, hiding indoors from the ever-growing mounds of snow that are already as tall as I am.

Ok so I’ve been slacking somewhat in not blogging anything for 2013 yet, I will admit I actually haven’t drawn a thing since the start of the year, yikes!

I had planned to start creating more scenes with multiple characters this year, more complex work true but ultimately more rewarding to work on and look at when complete. However, writing inspiration took hold and thus as a firm believer in striking whilst the iron is hot I’ve instead invested my time in frantically scribbling it all down. 

Lucky for you blog followers then that I outlined and finished several portraits way back in December, so yes, a new portrait will be posted soon, or as soon as I get my nose out of all this writing and research I’ve buried myself under.   
Hurrah!



No comments:

Post a Comment