Welcome to my character portrait gallery

For anyone who is wondering, Wednesday became 'black Wednesday' for me because I cannot draw mid-week!
In fact I'm sure the rainforests mourn Wednesday too by the amount of paper I tear through in frustration... so this is a blog for all who know what like it is to regularly shout at their pencils
Oh yes it's also all about fictional characters plus interviews with them, yeah, that too :)


Friday, May 10, 2013

Childcare 101


Holiday Time

The staff from Black Wednesday’s have taken a brief holiday to sun in Fiji, or I should say, we will be getting a tan from the refrigerator bulb and kidding on we went somewhere. Normal service will resume as soon as we return.
 In the meantime our artist has been working hard to bring you their first digital painting to enjoy in our absence, one of Lord Lukas and little Keir.

This black and white piece is most lovingly entitled, ‘Childcare 101’



No comments:

Post a Comment