Welcome to my character portrait gallery

For anyone who is wondering, Wednesday became 'black Wednesday' for me because I cannot draw mid-week!
In fact I'm sure the rainforests mourn Wednesday too by the amount of paper I tear through in frustration... so this is a blog for all who know what like it is to regularly shout at their pencils
Oh yes it's also all about fictional characters plus interviews with them, yeah, that too :)


Sunday, August 18, 2013

'I Couldn't Care Less'


 Well, in view of our editor in chief being somewhat out of action this week we thought we'd send our snoops out to capture a few moments in time from around the Aftlands.

Those who made it back had some interesting tales to tell for sure as well as a few intriguing visual snippets to tickle our eyeballs. Anyways, to cut a long story short here is our digital artist’s rendition of tender Tomor and our dearest Dirzryn, mid-conversation. 

Titled 'I couldn't care less,' we'll let you decide who is doing the talking here:



No comments:

Post a Comment